Set against a picture-perfect backdrop of natural beauty, Banyan Tree Yangshuo offers the ultimate in tranquility — a peaceful haven right by the Li River with views of the incredible karst hills. If you want to get active, you’ll find plenty to do here, including on- and off-site excursions. Why not rent a bike and get out to explore your surroundings? When hunger strikes, you can treat yourself to a destination dining experience — have a romantic dinner on the rooftop while watching the splendid night sky with your loved one.Hotel features:
• 2 restaurants, 1 lobby lounge and 1 poolside bar, plus in-room dining and destination dining experiences available.
• Outdoor pool.
• Banyan Tree Spa.
• 24-hour fitness center and yoga studio.
• Kids' club.
• Bicycle rental.
• Private bamboo rafting experiences available.
• Gift shop offering a collection of handicrafts, resort apparel and signature spa amenities.
• Complimentary self-parking.Pagoda Lake Suite accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child, or 1 adult and 2 children.
• Private balcony with view of Pagoda Lake and karst mountains.
• Separate sitting area.
• Writing desk with comfortable chair.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities restocked daily.
• LCD television.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Banyan Tree Yangshuo
No. 168 Zhengdong Street
Fuli, Yangshuo, Guilin, Guangxi 541905, China
Pricing for children for this resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.